Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 68 - P90(Not!)

Boy, I haven't used the phrase "NOT!" in awhile...

PHhhttt!













That's what I felt like last night and that's what I did today. No workout today for me. After the Treadmill training last night, I was completely gassed. I don't know if it's because I did (3) workouts yesterday, or if it's because I tried the ultra-discipline thing of fasting on Wednesday. Yep, I had NOTHING to eat all day (don't ask me why...I got the idea from a golf book, believe it or not---ask me about it, if you really want to know. Somehow, I can weave Gary Player into the story).

I am also a bit nervous of doing 3 HS Elite II games on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. I want to absolutely ROCK IT on the ice.

Normal workouts for me next week, and more talk about really following my new stricter diet

No comments:

Post a Comment