Monday, August 24, 2009

Let's Get You Faster. Period.

This is one example of the video analysis we will do with you. See the videos below:

In fact, we offer this analysis FREE of CHARGE!

What do I need to get started?

1. Video Camera: This service is being provided 100% online. Thus, the only way that I can see your swing is using video. (If you are looking at purchasing a new video camera, I would highly recommend any of the Sony HD video cameras.)

2. Camera Set Up: Ideally, we get a shot of you coming at the camera from the FRONT, a shot of you going away from the camera from the BACK, and a shot from the side.

3. Video of Skating: Take a couple of shots (a) skating forwards, (b) skating backwards.

4. Send Swings: Once you have video taped your swings, send them to info@ultimateofficials.com. You should receive an email from me within 48 hours confirming I have received your information. You may be asked to fill out a short survey. If you are, please fill it out quickly and thoroughly.

5. Coaching Tips/Training Tips: I will edit and produce a video clip, much like the ones you see here, and a workout plan will be included. There will be specific information on exercises to make your stride more powerful, quicker, faster "first-step speed", and with greater agility.

(NOTE: These training tips are not included in the video. These are techniques I have learned from teaching hundreds of skaters over 15 years, and I only save those for the hockey referees who are SERIOUS).


No comments:

Post a Comment