Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 52 - P90X - I'm Tellin' Ya

Yoga X

Here's what I have been doing with this workout for (2) reasons:

1. I only the the first half of the workout, because I am concentrating on NAILING all of those poses.

(I am almost there. I have to "come out" of some of the right angle poses for a bit to rest, and Warrior 3...all I can say is, "Do your best, and forget the rest.")

2. It's a LONG workout. I'm a busy guy. 45 minutes is enough for me to be super concentrated (is that a word?). Otherwise, it's like trying to do 25 reps of every Ab Ripper move...I just get all sloppy and can only think about getting the damn thing over with!

When I concentrate for 45 minutes, my quality is MUCH better. And those are the hockey referee-specific moves I want to master.

I love this explanation. So true. The results prove it!:

1 comment:

  1. tru dat.. Sportin' a little DNA are we...?

    Just took the 30 minute "Insanity" fit test today for grins. Geez.. it was just the "test" and it kicked my arse...

    Can you say p e a k - c a r d i o - f i t n e s s -- in 60 days... yes, if you don't die first ;-)

    ReplyDelete