Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 43 - P90X - How I Now Love Ab Ripper X

Back and Bis

I like this one. Good old fashioned muscle pumping workout (and it's a nice alternative to doing a total "flop sweat") even though I use a resistance band.

Those bands rock!

* I also love the "Inna Godda Davida" type music on the Strip Set Curls...:)

Ab Ripper X

I was going to report this last week, but my daughter getting her hand chewed up by the treadmill distracted me from doing so...

"I AM DOING AB RIPPER 189 AND LOVING IT!"

Yep, I gave up trying to do Ab Ripper 339...and I am thankful I did.

Here's what I do now:

I perform 15 reps on each exercise, focusing on quality reps, and rest for the remaining time. No guilt, no worries. I used just try and whip through the 25 reps, be all sloppy, and basically curse the world and everything in it...Yuck.

My advice: Do 10 reps on each...Do 8 reps on each...Do 15 reps on each...Do the number where you can focus on quality reps, and then reward yourself with some extra rest!

T.R. Goodman (Chris Chelios' Trainer = Great Man = Bad Ass)

No comments:

Post a Comment