Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beckl - Another Btm C Ref - 2/14/10



1:00 - Good hustle on breakaway to observe a non call = good...very good.
2:20 - 2 Steps would have got you in better position in this example.
5:00 -  I have an honest discussion about how I call offsides.
9:00 - Hooking call.

I SCREWED UP AND WENT OVER 10 MINUTES AGAIN (ustream video only):


1:00 - I ask another trivia question to which I will award a prize.
1:50 - Example of 3 P's on a Penalty Call ( you are in charge of all 40 players at all times).
3:45 - You practice like you play -- I give a long dissertation on how a referee practices and how to "play in big games" better.
6:30 - I talk about Habits of Excellence
8:20 - I talk a lot about being sharp, good hustle to offsides calls, good face off locations (I get so into it that I don't watch the 10:00 time limit).



3:45 - Robert joins the 5% Club on offsides calls!
5:30 -  Need to really get to the net on this one -- battle for that last, crucial 10 feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment