Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Voss - MJHL Lines - 2/26/10



1:30 - 2:00 - Great end zone skating backwards example and linesmen just flying to the net.
2:50 - The 3 P's and then, and only then, do you go fix the net.
4:00 - 6:15 - 4 min plus EJ for spear (we don't see it on the video) - I talk about what you should be thinking at this moment (it is a 5 on 3).



1:30 - 2:30 - More talk about the fact that "YOU PLAY LIKE YOU PRACTICE".  I also talk about the "tradgedy" of falling asleep in a game like this one...how to avoid that.
3:00 - 7:00 - I talk about stories of minor league referees and the importance of being mentally sharp.

(RATS!...once again, I go over the 10 min mark and limit this section to the Ustream video):


* Watch and/or listen to this section.  Lots of "juicy" stuff in here!

(Because I screwed up earlier...here is some BONUS hockey!)


(BTW, the Northern Lights won this game 1-0).

No comments:

Post a Comment