Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Dornfeld - Ref BB Regional - 3/6/10



1:00 -Always be up one more level than what you are working -- that's how an upper level official does GAME IN and GAME OUT
3:00 - I throw out my challenge to see EVERY SINGLE CHECK - work the puck/work the check
5:00 -  I talk about my new timer and its issues...tune in



0:00 - 1:00 - Sharp movements are what is needed to come across effectively -- that equals communication.
1:00 - 6:00 - I talk some about sweaters and some about sharpness
9:00-ish - I talk about what should be going through your mind in a "non-event" game.



0:00 -  Listen to G. Rogers going off in the background...
2:20 - An example where Nick looks "really sharp" in his movements
4:45 - 7:15 - I give a detailed talk about analyzing the game.
8:00 - 10:00 - "Thou Shall Not Treat a Playoff/Tournament Game Lightly"

No comments:

Post a Comment