Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 88 - P90X - Core to the Core

Core Synergistics

Well...I am gassed.  Doing this workout twice in one week...it's a bi-yotch.  There will be no sugar coating here.

I did succeed with the following:

* Completed 11 Prison Cell Push Ups (I did 11 two days ago as well).

* I did Plank to Chataranga Run with 10 Chatarunga steps - Plank - 6 Chatarunga steps - Plank - 6 Chat's

* I did a 1 minute plank on my elbows for a minute straight

* Did the High/Low Push Up Under Deal for the entire time

And...


* NO DREYA ROLL!!! I CAN'T EVEN DO IT USING MY HANDS TO HELP!!! I THOUGHT TODAY, MY LAST DAY, WOULD BE THE DAY!!!!  NO DREYA ROLL FOR ME!!! I ABOUT PASSED OUT!!!!  DAMN!!!

(Hope your workouts are going well...or...just...going.  Well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment